The Uniblitz XRS14 has been designed specifically for x-ray switching applications. The innovative platinum-iridium (PtIr) blade design allows beam extinction of 90% up to 30 keV x-ray energy (based upon the tenth value extinction of PtIr). The XRS14 is well suited for applications such as x-ray crystallography, medical x-ray imaging, etc.
Uni-stable shutter devices, like the XRS14, require power to hold the blades in the open state.
- 14mm aperture
- Uni-stable operation
- Capable of blocking x-ray energy (30 KeV)
- Slim, low-profile form-factor
- RoHS Compliant
- Transfer time on opening: 20.0 milliseconds
- Total opening time: 25.0 milliseconds
- Configured for the VCM-D1 Shutter Driver