The Uniblitz DSS25B is a 25mm-aperture bi-stable optical shutter that has eliminated the external protruding actuator and contains no other interfering components. This makes the DSS25B an extremely low-profile device that is capable of fitting into very tight spaces. Additionally, the device’s flat mounting surfaces make for its easy integration into virtually any system.
Bi-stable shutter devices, like the DSS25B, require no power to hold the blades in either the open or closed state.
- 25mm aperture
- Bi-stable operation
- Only two unique moving parts
- Extremely slim, low-profile form-factor
- RoHS Compliant
- Transfer time on opening: 12.6 milliseconds
- Total opening time: 25.8 milliseconds
- Configured for the VED24 Shutter Driver