V880 Shutter Driver
Current Lead Time: 6 – 8 weeks
Click to view the V880 datasheet, which features mechanical and electrical specifications, as well as technical drawings.
The Uniblitz V880 is a versatile shutter driver/controller that operates using a constant voltage drive. Two additional modes (10.7V and 18V) are similar to the settings of the VED24 driver and contain some expanded drive pulse durations. Additionally, its unique design provides on-board selection to operate all shutter devices within our extensive line of Uniblitz performance shutter systems.
- Open-frame printed circuit card suitable for OEM applications
- Slim, small form-factor
- Compatible with all Uniblitz shutter devices
- RoHS Compliant
- 510P shutter interconnect cable included
- Two sync outputs for shutters equipped with a dual synchronization systems
- Replaces D880C shutter driver.
|CS25 1||DSS10B||ES6B||LS2 1||NS15B||VS14 1||XRS6 1|
|CS35 1||DSS20B||LS3 1||NS25B||VS25 1||XRS14 1|
|CS45 1||DSS25B||LS6 1||NS35B||VS35 1||XRS25 1, 2|
1 Will require “E” option (“For use with VED24, V880, or D880C”) for V880 compatibility.
2 Will require two V880 drivers for operation.
|V880 3D Model (STEP file included in ZIP)||Download|