FS6 6mm Optical Shutter
Click to view the FS6 datasheet, which features mechanical and electrical specifications, timing data, and technical drawings. NOTE: This product is still in active development. All data listed is preliminary and subject to change.
The Uniblitz FS series shutters are designed and optimized to operate directly from +5VDC and do not require a separate driver. Removing the +5VDC (0VDC) closes these shutters. A simple control circuit can be used to operate these shutter devices from a TTL trigger pulse. This control can be also accomplished with our VLM1 interface module. This low-cost innovation provides the reliability of Uniblitz shutters (typical lifetime >1 Million cycles) at a single operating voltage.
For the remote operation of FS series shutters from a TTL signal or USB interface, check out the VLM1 interface module.
Note: Adding the “-5M” option to your FS shutter part number will extend the 510FS interconnect cable length to 10ft (3m). Please contact a sales representative to add the “-5M” option and to purchase the 510FS cable.
Check out the FS Series Optional Features document for a comprehensive list of features for the FS series shutter devices.
- 6mm aperture
- Slim, small form-factor
- RoHS Compliant
- Transfer time on opening: 3.3 milliseconds
- Total opening time: 8.5 milliseconds
- Default closed operation, +5VDC opens the shutter, 0VDC closes the shutter
- Device operating temperature range: -40°C to +65°C
- Electronic synchronization available
- Black anodized aluminum mount (included) provides multiple mounting options
- Multiple housing options available – Check out the FS Series Optional Features document for more information.
|Emissivity of “C” Blade Type||Download|
|FS Series Optional Features||Download|
|FS6 3D Models (STEP files included in ZIP)||Download|
AlMgF₂ Coated BeCu Blades, Teflon® Coated S.S. Blades, AlSiO Coated BeCu Blades