FS6 6mm Optical Shutter
$465.00 – $870.00
Current Lead Time: 4 – 6 weeks
Click to view the FS6 datasheet, which features mechanical and electrical specifications, timing data, and technical drawings.
The Uniblitz FS series shutters are designed and optimized to operate directly from +5VDC and do not require a separate driver. Removing the +5VDC (0VDC) closes these shutters. A simple control circuit can be used to operate these shutter devices from a TTL trigger pulse. This control can be also accomplished with our VLM1 interface module. This low-cost innovation provides the reliability of Uniblitz shutters (typical lifetime >1 Million cycles) at a single operating voltage.
For the remote operation of FS series shutters from a TTL signal or USB interface, check out the VLM1 interface module.
Note: Adding the “-5M” option to your FS shutter part number will extend the 510FS interconnect cable length to 10ft (3m). Please contact a sales representative to add the “-5M” option and to purchase the 510FS cable.
Check out the FS Series Optional Features document for a comprehensive list of features for the FS series shutter devices.
- 6mm aperture
- Slim, small form-factor
- RoHS Compliant
- Transfer time on opening: 3.3 milliseconds
- Transfer time on closing: 6.0 milliseconds
- Default closed operation, +5VDC opens the shutter, 0VDC closes the shutter
- Device operating temperature range: -40°C to +65°C
- Electronic synchronization available
- Black anodized aluminum mount (included) provides multiple mounting options
- Multiple housing options available – Check out the FS Series Optional Features document for more information.
|Emissivity of “C” Blade Type||Download|
|FS Series Optional Features||Download|
|FS6 3D Models (STEP files included in ZIP)||Download|