The Uniblitz AI25 is a motorized iris diaphragm (auto iris) that allows for the remote control of a variable 25 mm aperture. This electronically-controlled aperture is ideal for remote light attenuation or depth-of-field control. The iris’s aperture closes down to 1.5 mm, and an optional shutter attachment allows users to fully close the aperture.
The AI25’s low-profile form-factor means that it can be used in applications where spacial limitations are a consideration. An optional housing is available which gives the AI25 a compact package with no externally protruding components and two flat mounting surfaces.
- Operation Range: 1.5 – 25.0 mm
- Closing speed: 0.22 seconds
- Resolution (mm/step): 0.44 ± 0.06
- Low-profile form-factor
- Optional high speed shutter attachment available
- Optional iris/shutter housing available
- RoHS Compliant