Vincent Associates is proud to announce the Uniblitz MS150B – A bi-stable 150mm aperture optical shutter. This patent pending design is a bi-stable optical shutter featuring our largest aperture to date.
The Uniblitz MS150B is suitable for large-scale imagers or where a large optical path needs to be reduced to zero transmittance. The shutter’s lifetime is around 500,000 cycles—high for an aperture of its size—and its blades are low mass, highly emissive, and positioned to avoid collisions during operation. With an on-board drive circuit, a user must only provide a +12VDC power supply and pulse width determined (+5 TTL) exposure pulse*.
Key Preliminary features include:
- Large 150mm Aperture
- Operate in all orientations
- On-board drive circuit and dual synchronization system
- Stainless steel & aluminum construction
- RoHS Compliant
- Transfer time on opening: 225.0 milliseconds
- Transfer time on closing: 225.0 milliseconds
* This data is preliminary and therefore contains information and technical data that is subject to change.